- focuses on a structured management approach, which is business case and stakeholder driven.
- provides transparency, confidence and clarity throughout the project management delivery.
- supports requirements analysis, design specification, risk mitigation, approvals and issues resolution in fast paced and pragmatic way.
- is a structured approach to planning, executing, monitoring and controlling projects and programs.
- covers a set of principles that must be adhered to.
- defines a common language for projects across supplier and customer base.
- adheres to the concept of “Deliverables” and “Staging”.