Operational, as well as functional migration is very important. i2i observes in the migration process (no matter whichever migration strategy is chosen);
- No disruption for the end customer;
- End customers will continue to use services (call center, complaints handling, etc.) during cutover process.
- Data generated/changed will be retrofitted to migrated systems after the cutover.
- Minimal or no disruption to business functions;
- Event though, i2i approach is to provide seamless migration for business functions, some of sub-systems might be temporarily unavailable during cutover process.
- Minimize old and new platform coexistence time;
- This will be as a result of i2i and client workshops on the migration strategy. For each migration option, there are certain advantages and disadvantages.