The BI Consultant Analyst & Developer will be responsible for analysis, management and delivery of business intelligence solutions with involvement in all stages of the development lifecycle.
This is a hybrid working model supporting a mix of in-office and remote days. Our office for this role is located in Davutpaşa, Esenler, Istanbul.
This position reports directly to the Agile Team Lead.
BI Consultant Analyst & Developer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for analysis, management and delivery of business intelligence solutions with involvement in all stages of the development lifecycle
- Gather requirements from clients to develop a layout plan
- Create various reports to meet client requirements
- Design and develop custom made business intelligence solution according to the plan using Qlik Sense
- Develop PLSQL Packages/Procedures/Functions to populate data into stage tables and move data from stage to target tables
BI Consultant Analyst & Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree from one of the following departments: Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, MIS, Statistics etc.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Business Intelligence
- Experience in reporting & in-memory dashboard platforms
- Experience with other BI Tools like OBIEE, Qlik Sense etc. is a plus
- Experienced in Qlik Sense will be a plus
- Have SQL/PLSQL and ETL knowledge at a level to write code on Oracle/PostgreSQL/MSSQL for data preparation and manipulation, read queries and detect problems, and perform performance improvement and optimization studies.
- Knowledge of data management, data quality, deduplication, data integration, data architecture
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional Data Modeling processes
- Good understanding of agile methodologies and apply agile ways of working
- Inclined to team work, high personal motivation
- Closely following technology and innovations
- Strong problem solving skills