In today’s fast track IT environment, it is not unusual to believe that about 75-80 % of IT budgets are spent on Application management / maintenance. Legacy systems are the operations and knowledge backbone of client organizations; they are non-negotiable and crucial to business survival. Market research estimates show that more than 70% of corporate data still resides on legacy systems. Hence the successful management of legacy systems to meet evolving business needs is the major challenge today. This can be achieved through a comprehensive application portfolio analysis of existing applications.
- One Interface Avoid to create confusion due to different interfaces;
- Quality by ensuring that the level of service meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations;
- Value to the customer by ensuring that all Application Management activities are aligned with the customer’s business drivers and priorities to maximise business benefit;
- Efficiency and productivity improvements to reduce the cost of support;
- Flexibility to changes in business priorities, resource requirements and technical advancements.
- Guarantee and supervise correct configuration of systems in the technological environment
- Define and develop installation and operation procedures related to components which will be released to production
- Make production
- Realize configuration control.
i2i has core competency in IT Application Development and Maintenance services on a Fixed Price based on a committed SLA Model.
- First and Second Level Application Support
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Performance Monitoring and Tuning
- Enhancements and Related System Development
- Application Maintenance Services (with tailor made SLA)
- Legacy Modernization and Transformation and Re-engineering Services
- Managed Services