The ODI ETL Developer will be involved in the development of our client’s end-to-end DWH projects from the Technical Analysis, development and testing steps to the development of the optimal solution in compliance with standards.
This is a hybrid working model supporting a mix of in-office and remote days. Our office for this role is located in Kurtköy, Istanbul.
This position reports directly to the BI Group Manager and requires extensive collaboration with:
- Architecture Team to support the continuous review and improvement of software development processes to maximize the quality of product/project
- Testing team to review and approve internal test documents and to support them
ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) ETL Developer Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development, testing and operations of an end-to-end DWH project
- Establishment of data warehouse analysis, design and design processes
- ETL design, analysis and development, data accuracy and consistency analysis
- Performing performance improvement studies and carrying out maintenance operations in ETL processes
- Perform data analysis, logical and physical data modeling design for business intelligence, analytical projects and requests
- Impact analysis
- Data quality
- Preparation of all necessary documentation (operation, deployment, etc.)
ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) ETL Developer Requirements:
- Graduated from Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, MIS, Statistics etc.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence
- Experienced in ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) ETL
- Have SQL/PLSQL and ETL knowledge at a level to write code on Oracle/PostgreSQL/MSSQL for data preparation and manipulation, read queries and detect problems, and perform performance improvement and optimization studies.
- Knowledge of data management, data quality, deduplication, data integration, data architecture
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional Data Modeling processes
- Preferably proficient in Python and R technologies
- Inclined to team work, high personal motivation
- Closely following technology and innovations
- Strong problem solving skills