Join i2i Systems at DTW23 – Ignite in Copenhagen!
e are excited to announce our participation in DTW23 – Ignite (Digital Transformation World 2023), the premier event for telco leaders who want to solve the problems of digital transformation.
DTW23 – Ignite is set to bring together visionaries, thought leaders, and experts from the communications sector to explore new operating models, create impactful partnerships, and delve into advanced software platforms that will unlock the value of data and create nearly endless opportunities for players across the communications ecosystem. The three-day event, organized by TM Forum, will take place this September in Copenhagen.
We invite you to visit our team at Booth 303 to see our latest 5G connectivity solutions around 5G services and our products; including i2i 5G Core Network, i2i Mobile Private Network (MPN), i2i 5G New Radio BBU Solutions, i2i Policy Manager (Combined PCF/PCRF) and i2i Next Generation Convergent Charging & Billing Solution.
We look forward to connecting with you at DTW23!
19-21 September, 2023
i2i Products and Solutions Showcased
- 3GPP Release 16
- Service Based Architecture
- Distributed Redundant, Stateless and Scalable
- Cloud Native & Heterogenous Deployment
- Support of both 3GPP and N3IWF
- Interoperability with EPC
- Guaranteed capacity that provides the dedication
- Private connectivity that enables the management of IoT devices only within the company are provided by the private/reserved coverage
- Industrial applications that need to be real-time during remote management are provided with “low latency/ultra-reliable low latency (URLL)” and “High speed” infrastructure. (Local compute “dedicated MEC” and Cloud compute “distributed MEC”)
- 3GPP Release 16
- Supports both NSA and SA
- ORAN Split 7.2x
- 16 Layer MU-MIMO
- Cloud Native Design with ORAN Compliance
- Support for X86 based HW platform
- URLLC and Network Slicing support
- Policy and Charging Control (PCC) suite compliant with 3GPP Release 16
- Supports Combined, PCF-only and PCRF-only deployment modes
- Support for 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G NSA, 5G SA Mobile and Fixed Broadband Networks
- Modular, flexible and extendible policy design
- Support for Physical, Virtual and Container deployments
- Industry standards by TMForum and 3GPP
- Proven real-time performance with high reliability and scalability at Tier-1 operators
- True prepaid/postpaid (convergence) in multiple markets and networks such LTE,broadband,IMS,5G.
- Highly configurable with dynamic pricing and balance policies
- Ready for 5G service monetization
Stay informed on what’s happening in DTW 2023 by following our social media accounts!